New Global M&A Alliance Formed
Cornerstone International Alliance Focused on Serving Lower Middle Market
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE July 14, 2020
A new, international mergers and acquisition alliance has been formed with 17 industry-leading M&A and investment banking firms focused exclusively on the lower middle market.
Cornerstone International Alliance (C.I.A.) is dedicated to facilitating the success of its members through access to global industry experts, tools, content, best practices and enhanced buyer and seller reach. In turn, the approach expands the world of opportunities for Alliance clients.
Alliance founder Scott Bushkie, CBI, M&AMI, says members provide global services to a market segment that is often overlooked. “All too often, lower middle market businesses don’t receive the services or reach they deserve because they are too large for main street business brokers and too small for large investment banking firms.”
Nick Olsen, Alliance managing director, adds, “All of our members specialize in the lower middle market. With these top firms joining together, we can provide far reaching value to our clients; the kind of reach and expertise that wasn’t previously available to them.”
Alliance members work with business owners of firms with $500,000 to $10 million of EBITDA or $5 million to $150 million in revenue; helping them with selling their business, growing through strategic acquisitions, and providing honest, accurate valuations.
Partners include (*designates Founding Members):
- * Agency Brokerage Consultants – Rockledge, FL
- * Business Transitions Strategies – Pembroke, NH and Andover, MA
- Centurion 7 – Roseville, CA
- * Cornerstone Business Services – Green Bay, WI, Orange County, CA and Tipton, IA
- *Delta Business Advisors – Scottsdale, AZ
- Exit Strategies Group – Petaluma, CA, Roseville, CA, San Jose, CA and Camas, WA
- *Kingsbridge Capital Partners – Kansas City, MO
- *Kingsley Group – Springfield, MO
- *Murphy McCormack Capital Advisors – Lewisburg, PA
- Strategic M&A Advisors – Ridgeland, MS and Little Rock, AR
- *Tennessee Valley Group – Franklin, TN
- The Hughes Group & Associates – Edmond, OK
- The NYBB Group – Melville, NY and New York, NY
- The Woodward Company Inc. – Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
- *Touchstone Advisor’s- Enfield, CT, Hartford, CT, New Haven, CT and Marlborough, MA
- Transitions in Business – Edina, MN
- * Walden Businesses, Inc. – Atlanta, GA
“This is an elite network that is expanding every month,” stated Bushkie. “Together, we have more than 825 years of combined M&A experience and more than 3,282 deals completed. By forming an alliance, the world is literally available to our clients.”
# # #
Leonard & Finco Public Relations, Inc.
920.965.7750 ext. 158
Cornerstone International Alliance