Success Breeds Success
M&A advisory work in the lower middle market is rife with structural and operational challenges that individual firms have been struggling with for decades. Because each firm is largely insulated from others they are left to develop best practices, winning strategies and to carry the cost of innovation in small teams, all while running their practices – a near impossible task.
We have created an environment specifically designed to address these operating challenges. CIA partners work together, levering expertise, best practices and resources to ensure that close rates remain high and that delivered value to the client far exceed that produced by any small independent shop operating in a vacuum.
Cornerstone International Alliance (CIA) is an organization dedicated to facilitating the success of its members through access to industry experts, tools, content and best practices. CIA is committed to enhancing the position of its members by providing an expanded global reach, cumulative statistics, and business development through various alliance programs.
Cornerstone International Alliance is dedicated exclusively to lower middle market transactions:
Whether you are looking to take your business upstream, or simply to close more deals, CIA provides a base of knowledge, reach, and tools to get you there.
Brand Exposure and Reach
Recognition on CIA Website
- Organization introduction and website link
- Cumulative M&A performance metrics
- Company and advisor profiles
- Placement in searchable advisor directory (Industry expertise, experience, region, etc.)
- Awards and performance recognition
CIA Branding and Media
- CIA page to be used on your website
- Co-branded marketing materials
- Co-branded video
- Deal sharing opportunities
- Dissemination of deal updates
- Referral opportunities
Tools and Resources to Improve Your Performance
- Regularly scheduled virtual meetings
Increased Purchasing Power
- Discounted seats to industry resources
- The alliance provides access to experts in various industries, deal structing, and region
- Established and pre-defined fee sharing agreements
- Referral Agreements
- Industry Expert Consulting Resource Agreements
- Cross-border transactions
- Tools to find and connect directly with the right advisor for any situation
Industry Specific Web Experts
Becoming a Member
“Cornerstone International Alliance is committed to inducting only the best of the best!”
Membership will be considered on grounds of merit, expertise, and contribution to the greater lower middle market M&A Community. To become an alliance member, you must be willing to do the following:
- Complete an application including background and reference check consent
- Execute the membership agreement and consent to the membership responsibilities
Interested in joining forces with a team of M&A advisors determined to elevate each member firm? For more information please fill out the below form below to receive information about pricing, member benefits and our selection process.